Thank you for requesting shearing/clipping services. I will be in touch with you shortly about setting up your appointment, provided you are in my general service area. Thank you very much for choosing me and I hope to be able to meet you and your flock soon.
Also please note rain policies:
- If you know it’s going to rain and you have a place to put your animals under cover, please do so in advance.
- If you have a barn, great! If not — I’ve had clients be creative about places to shear in case it is still raining when I’m due to come – I’ve sheared in garages, on front porches and I would not have a problem shearing in your kitchen – nor a first choice, but it gets the job done. 🙂
- I can shear a somewhat wet animal – damp on the outside (though it is undesirable for many reasons, including that you can’t bag up your fleece). I can’t shear if they are soaked to skin.
- I can’t shear on wet ground – it’s dangerous.
- If there is no way possible for you to provide a reasonably dry animal and a space under cover for shearing, please let me know as early as you can so that I can plan accordingly.
- I will reschedule rained-out farms later in the season.
Kinder, Gentler Shearing & Care
Web site: https://www.shroedershearing.com
A service of and benefiting Star Gazing Farm Animal Sanctuary